This is a weekly blog post about the status of the Mozilla Marketplace, focusing on changes for the Marketplace. For news about add-ons specifically, see the Add-ons blog.
The Marketplace was broken out into a separate product. To file bugs use the marketplace component. Because it's a new component the number of bugs aren't really indicative of the changes that took place so I'll show both for the moment.
- Due to (now resolved) issue with Paypal fees, next release pushed to this week.
- Webapp validator updates to the changes in the spec including having the marketplace installable as an app from the marketplace.
- Fixing URLs in emails.
- Inapp refund support.
- Lots of smaller UI fixes for the next release.
- Quieter than usual due to the Web Dev offsite in Santa Cruz.
- Meeting notes from last meeting.