If you are following this blog for Django things then it might get a little bit quieter. This weekend I started up djangozen.com a website devoted to lots of stuff about Django. There is already a Django website of course and lots of other sites with useful Django stuff on them, but on the whole there are some things I think are missing. If you want to know more about that sort of stuff, go read the about page.
Technically DjangoZen uses:
- Plone as the content writing and managing interface
- Django as the delivery interface, using Postgresql
- Contentmirror copies content (mostly) into Postgresql
- Used jQuery for lots of fun bits
- I got annoyed with all the OpenID libraries and implemented my own based off django-openidauth.
- I use the Blue Print CSS framework and was very happy with it.
Now to adding in more features and writing some content.